Friday, September 23, 2016

My scheduled sessions and product focus on Microsoft Ignite 2016

Next week Microsoft Ignite is already there! As for many months, the Microsoft Ignite general attendee registration is SOLD OUT! With around 20,000 attendees in attendance (which is same as last year), it will be a great event full off Microsoft announcements and new technology. More about that can be found HERE. In this blogpost I mention my focus on products and sessions scheduled.

When we look on products first, the following have my attention:
- Microsoft Azure

- Microsoft Intune
- System Center 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016

Most sessions will be on Mobile Device & Application Management and how to keep Windows 10 secure:
- Conditional Access 
- Credential Guard
- Device Guard
- Federation Services
- Manage Android devices
- Manage iOS devices
- Windows Defender ATP
- Windows Information Protection

- Windows Store for Business
- Windows Update for Business

Where Windows 10 is one year old now, there's a business need to keep it secure and safely. Therefore less sessions on OS deployment this year for me, but security it is :-)

Expect a lot of tweets and blogposts around Microsoft Ignite from me, and lot's of other people love sharing knowledge.

Follow me on Twitter: @HenkHoogendoorn@SCCM2016 / @Server2016 / @SysCtr2016

No comments:

Post a Comment